Thursday, June 28, 2012

I'm excited as a 7 year old again!!--what a great summer for comic book movies--the Avengers was awesome--in July we get a Spider-Man and Batman movie--the two first super heroes I was introduced to as a very young boy--and last but not least--I will have issue 1 of my Black Alpha series wrapped up by august--there will be some exciting announcements to coincide with that as there are some great opportunities brewing for BA and myself--I also wanted to thank my family and friends about getting the word out about the great interview feature on ComicBooked.com by Raphael Moran !!--for those who may have missed it--here's the link again--and anyone else who wants to help spread the word about the interview and Black Alpha--it sure wouldn't hurt my feelings any lol
http://www.comicbooked.com/comic-confidential-10-black-alpha-and-tom-rasch/

No comments:

Post a Comment